A Customer is allowed to cancel order(s) booked by him/ her at Taskoholic Portal as per below given terms & conditions:-
- Order(s) can be cancelled one hour prior to service booked schedule time without any cancellation charges.
- For the order cancellation in last one hour; customer has to pay order cancellation charges as per this policy.
- Once the Service Provider starts his/ her work on the order(s) and customer wants to cancel the order(s), he/ she have to pay complete payment of the order(s).
- If Service Provider forgets to carry his/ her tools or machineries, customer will not responsible for this order cancellation and need not to pay any order cancellation charges.
- If Customer is not able to provide consumable items to service provider, and
- a . If Service Provider has started the work, customer will have to pay complete payment for that order.
- b . If Service Provider has not started the work, Customer will have to pay visiting charges as per this policy.
- If Customer booked an order using Promo Code discount and then he/ she cancels the order, the refundable amount will be the actual amount he/ she had paid except Promo Code discount. Cancellation charges are applicable as per this Policy.
- If customer has booked a wrong order(s) or wants to update current order(s) and Service Provider has reached at customer’s site, he/ she can book a new order by giving the reference of previously booked order number during order booking process. If he/ she does so, previously wrongly booked order will be cancelled automatically as per below given cancellation charges –
- a . If Service Provider is same, there are no cancellation charges.
- b . If Service Provider is different, cancellation charges as per this policy will be applicable.
- a . Taskoholic will charge only visiting charges as order cancellation charges of its Service Providers provided that three visits of Service Providers are free for each customer annually.
- b . Visiting Charges are INR 200/- per visit
Refund of Cancelled Order:-
- c . If Customer has paid online, cancellation charges will be deducted and remaining amount will be refunded to customer amount/credit card or any other payment mode which was used during transaction.
- d . If Customer has not paid online, he/ she have to pay cancellation charges offline in cash or cheque after getting relevant bill from Service Provider.